valhalla Index du Forum
valhalla
Forum de la guilde Valhalla

valhalla Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV-{JOAO.GILBE-RTO TIN@TIN POR TIN TIN} ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    valhalla Index du Forum -> valhalla -> auberge
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neiwal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV-{JOAO.GILBE-RTO TIN@TIN POR TIN TIN} Répondre en citant

{JOAO GILBERTO TIN TIN POR TIN TIN} > urlin.us/2bhd8

msicas.Top.msicas.Atualizaes.Lanamentos.playlists.do.letras.Crie.suas.playlists.artistas.Top.Artistas.Top.lbuns.A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z.0/9.Participe.Crie.seu.perfil.musical.Envie.lbuns.Envie.letras.Correes.de.letras.Aplicativos.android.iphone.windows.phone.windows.8.media.player,.winamp.e.itunes.letras.mobile.letras.no.google.chrome.Sobre.o.site.Ajuda.Anuncie.no.Letras.Aviso.Legal.Poltica.de.privacidade.Regras.Redes.Sociais.Seguir.letras.Parceiro.r7.com.Idiomas.ver.en.espaol.see.in.english.Feito.com..em.Belo.Horizonte!.2.3.milhes.de.msicas..Site.de.msica.mais.acessado.do.Brasil..2003.-.2016..Amoroso.([amorozo]),.released.in.1976,.is.an.album.that.uses.an.orchestral.arrangement.to.produce.the.Brazilian.sound.of.bossa.novav..t..e..Joo..Gilberto..Studio..albums..Chega..de..Saudade..(1959)..O..Amor,..o..Sorriso..e..a..Flor..(1960)..Getz/Gilberto..(1964)..Joo..Gilberto..en..Mxico..(1970)..Joo..Gilberto..(1973)..The..Best..of..Two..Worlds..(1976)..Amoroso..(1976)..Joo..Gilberto..Prado..Pereira..de..Oliveira..(1980)..Brasil..(1981)..Joo..(1991)..Eu..Sei..que..Vou..Te..Amar..(1994)..Joo..Voz..e..Violo..(2000)..Live..albums..Getz/Gilberto..VolThe..latter..four..songs..were..written..and..composed..by..fellow..bossa..nova..legend..Antonio..Carlos..Jobim..and..adapted..by..Gilberto.Amoroso...Studio...album...by...Joo...Gilberto...Released...1977...Recorded...1976...Genre...Bossa...nova...Length...44:48...72:51...(CD...Rerelease,...combined...with...Brasil)...Label...Warner...BrosWikia.Skip.to.Content.Skip.to.Wiki.Navigation.Skip.to.Site.Navigation.The.Home.of.Fandom.Games.Movies.TV.Explore.Wikia.Games.Movies.TV.Trending.Wikias.Community.Central.Search.this.wikia.Search.all.of.Wikia.Sign.In.Register.Username.Password.Forgot.your.password?.Stay.logged.in.Or.Connect.Start.a.wikia.Advertisement.LyricWiki.Navigation.On.the.Wiki.Wiki.Activity.Random.page.Videos.Images.Chat.Help.Out.LyricWiki.FAQ.Help.Index.Help.with.Editing.Pages.General.Help.Ask.on.Help.Desk.File.an.Edit.Request.Our.Page.Naming.Policy.The.Community.Find.Admins.Post.Feedback.Stroll.Around.Popular.Pages.Randomize.Random.Artist.Random.Album.Random.Song.Random.Translation.LyricWiki.Awards.Song.of.the.Day.Album.of.the.Week.Top.100.iTunes.Songs.Other.Lists.Search.Lyrics.Artists.Artists.by.Hometown.Artists.by.Genre.Artists.by.Label.Albums.Albums.by.Genre.Compilation.Series.Songs.Songs.by.Language.Translations.Instrumentals.Genres.Pop.Rock.Electronic.Hip.Hop.Metal.Country.Folk.OtherOu...procure...por...outras...bandas...no...site:...buscar...more..videos..This...1970s...jazz...album-related...article...is...a...stub405...Not...Allowed.(April.2016).More...translations...of..."Tin-tin...por...tin...tin"...Portuguese...→...English...-...algebraPortuguese...→...French...-...purplelunacy...v...t...e...."'S.Wonderful"."Estate"."Tin.Tin.Por.Tin.Tin"."Besame.Mucho"."Wave"."Caminhos.Cruzados"."Triste"."Zingaro".CD.Rerelease.with."Brasil"[edit]English...translation...Carefully...You've...got...to...give...back,...got...to...give...What...you...promised...me...to,...my...darling...Send...me...back...the...ring...I...gave...you...And...I'll...send...you...yours...too...Send...me...back...that...letter...in...which...I...said...Love...was...an...endless...thing...And...I'll...send...you...another...To...explain...everything...carefully...You've...got...to...give...back...what...was...mine,...my...darling...Send...my...photo...and...replace...it...by...another...The...king...is...dead[1]...My..profile..Send..lyrics..Messages..Edit..Log..out..Playlists..Artists..Albums..Notifications..Pending..friend..requests..listen..Recently..played..songs..Desejo..receber..notificaes..de..push..de..destaques..e..novidadesJoo..Gilberto:..Top..6..1.Estate..2.Desafinado..3.Sorriu..pra..mim..4.Aquarela..do..Brasil..5.Eclipse..6.Tin-tin..por..tin..tin..Please...check...the...address...you...entered...and...try...again(*)...Long...live...the...next...to...come...I'm...not...the...type...that...suffers,...not...the...type...that...cries...I...can...put...up...with...it...I'm...not...the...type...that...suffers,...not...the...type...that...cries...I...can...put...up...with...it...and...sure...I...will...Por...favor,...verifique...o...endereo...digitado...e...tente...novamenteEditar.playlist.Apagar.playlist.Tem.certeza.que.deseja.deletar.esta.playlist?.sim.no.ok.Nome.Quem.pode.ouvir.essa.lista?.Todos.Somente.eu.Adicionar.e.mover.msicas.Add...new...translation...Add...new...request...Submitted..by..algebra..on..Sun,..21/04/2013..-..23:37..Author's..comments:..(*)..By..king,..he..refers..himselfHome.FAQ.Why.E-Chords.premium?.Learn.to.Play.Guitar.RSS.Follow.Us.on.Twitter.Google+.Support.Tickets.Contact.UsTerms.of.Use.Privacy.Policies.Guitar.Chords.Guitar.Tabs.Bass.Videos.Tabs.Spanish.Cifras..2003.-.2016.songs.Top.songs.Updates.Releases.Letras's.playlists.Create.your.playlists.artists.Top.Artists.Top.Albums.A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z.0/9.Join.Create.your.musical.profile.Send.albums.Send.lyrics.Lyric.corrections.Apps.Android.iPhone.Windows.Phone.Windows.8.media.player,.winamp.and.iTunes.Letras.mobile.Letras.on.Google.Chrome.About.the.website.Ajuda.Advertise.on.Letras.Legal.Notice.Privacy.policy.Rules.Social.Networks.Follow.letras.Partner.r7.com.Languages.ver.em.portugus.ver.en.espaol.Made.with..in.Belo.Horizonte!.2.3.millions.of.songs..Most.visited.music.website.in.Brazil..2003.-.2016.Page...Redirection....Media..Player..Winamp..iTunes..auto.scroll.beats.size.up.size.down.change.color.hide.chords.simplify.chords.drawings.columns.show.chords.YouTube.Clip.hide.all.tabs.go.to.top.Gorgeous...(and...Miss...Curvaceous)...Pino...Daniele...-...O...Scarrafone...Pino...Daniele...-...I...Got...The...Blues...Other...versions:...Joo...Gilberto...-...Tin...Tin...Por...Tin...Tin...Video:...thanked...9...timesGuests...thanked...9...times...Portuguese...Tin-tin...por...tin...tin...Click...to...see...the...original...lyrics...The.string.section.was.arranged.by.Claus.OgermanThe..compact..disc..rerelease..of..the..album..is..paired..on..a..single..disc..with..the..1981..album..Brasil,..with..the.."Amoroso"..cover..and..the..tiles..of..both..albumsEntertainment...Video...Games...Lifestyle...Contents...1...Track...listing...2...CD...Rerelease...with..."Brasil"...3...Credits...4...References... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    valhalla Index du Forum -> valhalla -> auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz